facebook

phi gam

by: question

why would i want to pledge phi gam if they are on social probation this semester? they already never have parties during the normal school year, dont mix with ANY sororities at all, and are falling out of the prestige they used to be. whats the draw here?

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: the truth   

There's not, really. Everything you said above is pretty accurate. I never understood why they don't have mixers, but I've heard it's because of the debt Phi Gam has accumulated since their house burned down. I thought about pledging here myself, but my brother who graduated 2 years ago told me not to, because they don't do anything social. I have a hard time figuring out how these guys meet girls when they don't do anything social.

By: the truth
#2  by: Well...   

They're a good house with good guys, but with probation and lack of social events even without probation, I'd join DKE, Phi Delt, Beta, SAE, or Chi Phi first.

If I pledged Phi Gam, I would want to make sure that they have some sort of plan in place to not stay on probation. It's not going to be much fun for you if you pledge there and this happens again next fall.

By: Well...
#3  by: To the truth   

If you have to rely on mixers to meet girls at unc and can't do it yourself, you are seriously lacking in the social skills department. Honestly mixers aren't important if you're halfway decent at talking to girls

By: To the truth
#4  by: honestly   

Phi gam is actually a great fraternity if you can get past the rampant illiteracy

By: honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.