facebook

unc or uva?????

by: better

I'm going to either UNC or UVA year. I come from a boarding school in New England and def fit the frat boy type. Which school truly has a better greek life among the two and has more similar preppy type people that I'm accustomed to seeing.

Posted By: better
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: damn   

You’re not getting a bid to anywhere decent if u don’t know anyone and are coming out of state

By: damn
by: NahOct 17, 2019 11:40:04 AM

Thats not true at all

By: Nah
#2  by: Well actually    

I actually go to Brunswick school and know plenty of ppl at both DKE at UVA and Phi Delt at Chapel hill

By: Well actually
by: TruthOct 17, 2019 6:27:16 PM

That’s only cause you go to a private prep school

By: Truth
by: hmOct 18, 2019 5:29:01 PM

If this is the OP, you should know that Brunswick is not a boarding school.. you would definitely be well connected coming from greenwich but idk why you're trying to pull the boarding school card

By: hm
#3  by: northerner   

i’m from up north too i went to berkshire if you go to a boarding school and have money you can get a bid

By: northerner
#4  by: omg   

Is this for real? For one, you haven't gotten in to either school yet. And if it is real, it highlights the worst about the perceptions and, unfortunately, have to say, probably the reality of some parts of Greek life, at least in the falsely identified "high-tier" fraternities and sororities. ("High tier" to whom?) College is a time to branch out, open your mind, grow, meet new kinds of people, learn about the world. Don't stay in your bubble. Do you want to repeat high school in college (or even worse, your entire school life, if you went to an exclusive private school from kindergarten on) and never grow or learn more about life? I hope this is a made-up post to just intended to stir things up.

By: omg
#5  by: truth    

Too many Yankee kids at UVA. UNC has too many kids of Yankee transplants as well but not nearly what UVA has. Neither are very southern anymore.

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.