facebook

falll 2019 sorority rankings

by: Greekrank

If you want to rank sororities by how much money the girls have (how much money mom and dad make), by the private school they went to, what out of state girls they have or the clothes they wear, then DDD and KD are always going to win and be on top. Chi O is starting to fall under here too - it’s really honestly sad and shouldn’t be based off of financial/popularity status.

Usually people will put KD/DDD, Chi O, ADPI, ZTA, AXO, Phi Mu, Pi Phi, KKG, SSS... BUT....

If you want true genuine sorority girls who care about their philanthropy, are beautiful inside and out, aren’t the fraternity queens of the school (or wild as hell but still get the good rep??) and are inclusive, then you’re going to want the “middle tiers” like ZTA, ADPi, AXO etc...you’re not going to catch a KD, DDD, or Chi O sitting next to you in class or trying to be your friend if you’re not in their circle or clique.

Every sorority has their own vibe. You just gotta go through the process and get a feel for what each sorority has to offer. But I can promise you if you’re in the recruitment process and you feel like some sororities are judging you/ looking you up and down and visualizing you, you’re probably right and it’s probably the top tiers. There are some great girls in KD, DDD and Chi O, it’s just a different world and different experience in those sororities for sure.

Posted By: Greekrank
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: unc21   

finally someone says it

By: unc21
#2  by: Bleh   

Nothing but facts here

By: Bleh
#3  by: Yep   

Truth

By: Yep
#4  by: don   

love this

By: don
#5  by: hi from the bottom lmao   

Don’t sleep on bottom tier sororities either- while sigma is starting to look more and more like they might be off campus soon due to having too few members, pi phi and kappa have been “bottom tier” for decades but still pull the same number of girls as any of the other sororities at unc. Yes, some girls in bottom tier are “rejects,” but a lot of them you’d be surprised aren’t in a sorority like AXO or Phi Mu. The truth is that there are so many gorgeous, smart, kind girls at Carolina that not everyone can be top or even middle tier. I’ve had a lot of fun in my “bottom tier” sorority and have made friends with girls in every chapter. I’ve also learned that no one really cares what house you’re in here. If you’re really cool and fun in Sigma, you’re going to have a better time than the boring prude in Chi O. Your experience in your chapter will be what you make of it, and you can honestly have a great experience in any chapter.

By: hi from the bottom lmao
by: PBPAug 12, 2019 2:36:30 PM

Pi Phi was one of the very top houses here back in the day!

By: PBP
#6  by: Yep   

I love this

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.