facebook

kappa sig

by: Tell me oh wise ones

What's the appeal with Kappa Sig? I feel like everyone considers them to be a good fraternity but they have a not so great house and close to zero parties. Im an incoming freshman and a potential 3rd generation kappa sig but i just don't want to make the wrong decision.

Posted By: Tell me oh wise ones
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ehhhh   

Don't worry too much about being a legacy because fraternities change a lot from when your dad might have been here but also don't worry too much about fraternity stereotypes. They're vaguely true but it doesn't matter if you're not going to fit in a place that you join solely because they're considered "good." There is also a lot of differences between the actual good fraternities on campus; differences in personalities, location, and habits. It just depends on what you're like and what you like. If you base your decision off of something that some person says on this message board then you're probably going to "make the wrong decision."

By: Ehhhh
#2  by: well   

most of the guys in there are pretty cool i guess. one of maybe 3 non big 4 fraternities to consistently have members in the lodge i know that

By: well
#3  by: Unc   

Kappa sig is regarded by most people around campus as a really good fraternity. They didn't have a lot of parties this past spring semester but normally that's not the case. A lot of cool guys=good fraternity

By: Unc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.