facebook

junior transfer fraternity rush

by: hansbro

Planning to transfer to UNC this fall as a junior. Sucks I could't get in earlier but that's life. Coming from out of state and I don't know too many people so I definitely want to get involved in Greek Life. Any advice / tips / comments? Not interested in tier system comments, just ways to get involved and meet brothers over at Chapel Hill's campus

Posted By: hansbro
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNC   

Social Affiliate.

By: UNC
#2  by: heel   

I know a couple fraternities, Chi Psi for sure, had juniors in their pledge class this year, might be worth checking them out

By: heel
by: owls and keysApr 11, 2013 9:10:11 PM

That might be because Chi Psi seriously values academic excellence. They have a lot of Morehead scholars. But it sounds like hansbro might have a chance considering he transferred from out of state so his GPA must be pretty high :)

By: owls and keys
#3  by: Frattin as a junior?   

Ladies and gentlemen, it's the age old question: Can you join a frat as a junioir? The answer: yes. As some of you would guess, I have a lot of friends in Greek life one of which pledged as a junior (you're thinking NF, right?). Well, no, pledging a frat as a junior or becoming a social affiliate is a pretty chill thing to do. But heed my words of advice my geed friend, it is best that you know a couple frat bros before you come into UNC so you can have some connections. Do your best to put yourself out there and try to meet some bros, you can thank me later.

Fraternally yours,
TFM Kyle

By: Frattin as a junior?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.