facebook

big 4

by: Heel21

If the Big 4 frats are already rushing guys that will be at UNC in the Fall, does that mean I don't have a chance if I haven't been contacted by anyone?

Posted By: Heel21
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

No, they always take out of state guys too. They're just rushing guys now that they really want and already know.

By: No
#2  by: #2   

What #1 said is true, but reach out to rush chairs about upcoming events

By: #2
#3  by: Hm   

The flip side is that if you're in state, know some guys in Big 4 frats and they HAVEN'T contacted you, that's not a good sign. They all have either had a rush event already or have one coming up. Open your mind to the mid tiers if you want to pledge freshman year.

By: Hm
by: ?Apr 1, 2017 6:39:28 AM

If I know several Betas from home but didn't get invited to their party last Saturday, is there anything I can do? A couple of my friends went. Can I just show up or do I have to be invited?

By: ?
by: ^Apr 1, 2017 9:39:30 AM

Don't just show up. Wait for Fall and go then. But check out other houses in addition to the big 4. Keep your options open.

By: ^
by: HeelApr 2, 2017 12:35:10 AM

Wait so big 4 frats are already having fall rush events now/very soon/summer?

By: Heel
by: HeelApr 2, 2017 8:38:34 AM

Yes, they've all either had a party or have one coming up soon. They aren't official "rush" events, but they really are.

By: Heel
by: YepApr 3, 2017 7:12:38 AM

Some guys get a leg up that way, but it doesn't mean you don't have a chance. Go to several houses in the Fall and meet as many guys as possible. Don't be stupid, don't act like an as$ to girls, don't try too hard.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.