facebook

tri sig charter

by: UNC

I heard Tri Sig got their charter revoked and other sororities are trying to buy their house, is this true?

Posted By: UNC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :/   

No.

By: :/
#2  by: @UNC   

Sigma is fine, they will be around for a while. National organizations don't want to lose chapters at big schools like UNC. Don't believe all the gossip you hear.

By: @UNC
#3  by: NOBODY CALLS YOU SIGMA   

JESUS TRI SIG you are the math sorority not tri sig

By: NOBODY CALLS YOU SIGMA
#4  by: No   

This is not true. There is literally a post every semester speculating the Sigma is going to be kicked off campus, and every semester the post is false.

By: No
#5  by: Ugh   

No, you didn't "hear" that. You're just trying to stir up trouble where there isn't any.

By: Ugh
#6  by: lol   

just stop with this... Not true. APhi started something last year saying they'd try to take the house but that was untrue either. This isn't a new kind of rumor and so far every time it's turned out to be false.

By: lol
by: WowMar 13, 2017 10:03:40 AM

I'm an A Phi and we didn't start that. You're just as bad as the girl who posted this trying to badmouth sororities. I actually already commented on this post saying she's wrong. I'm so sick of people coming on here to stick up for one sorority while putting another one down. Get over yourself and be supportive of every house.

By: Wow
#7  by: ????   

Im pretty sure if Tri Sig lost their charter the Greek community would know. Such a stupid rumor. Also the APhi and Sigma "rivalry" is not a real thing so can people stop making this stuff up.

By: ????
by: Right?Mar 16, 2017 3:25:47 PM

Seriously. I'm in Sigma and I have friends in A Phi but we don't even rush the same types of girls. We get along fine.

By: Right?
#8  by: sororityfratrat   

I heard DTD is going to take over their house

By: sororityfratrat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.