facebook

kd

by: future UNC tar heel

My grandmother was a KD at UNC, and I will be rushing next year! I am from Alabama and know no one on campus... I have a 4.0 and would consider myself a nice person. Is this the sorority for me? What is the stereotype?

Posted By: future UNC tar heel
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: please   

Please don't try to go through recruitment on greekrank. It's ridiculous. That's why we have actual recruitment.

By: please
#2  by: ^   

I agree with this answer. Don't base your recruitment expectations on stereotypes - if you do, you'll probably be disappointed. Also, just as an FYI - legacy status only gets you to round two. That's it. Don't bank on it. All of the sororities at UNC are amazing and you would be lucky to get a bid at any one of them.

By: ^
by: yes!Mar 7, 2017 8:21:28 PM

Absolutely agree that all sororities here have great girls in them, regardless of stereotypes! There are girls who go through recruitment all the time who are torn because they're a legacy somewhere but another house feels better to them. Remember that being in a sorority is a part of YOUR college experience. You don't want to be miserable about your choice down the road if you feel pressure to join a house just because your family member was a part of that house. Go where makes you feel good, and I'm sure that any family member who just wants the best for you will be happy that you're happy.

By: yes!
#3  by: yeah   

It's probably a bad idea to have let greekrank know this because they'll know when you go through rush who you are because you posted about your grandmother being a KD and that's part of your profile when you're going through recruitment

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.