facebook

pi phi

by: XXX

First thing that comes to mind with Pi Phi? What is the general stereotype of the house?

Posted By: XXX
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Why would you ask this? Are you trying to stir up trouble? All sororities at UNC are great and have amazing things to offer. Go troll somewhere else.

By: ?
#2  by: Me!   

I'll tell you what comes to mind....they're great! And so are all of the others! Panhel Love! ❤

By: Me!
#3  by: Hey   

I'm in A Phi but I have lots of friends in Pi Phi. They're really chill girls and they all seem to get along with each other very well. They probably have one of the best sisterhoods on campus, and this is common for Pi Phi chapters around the nation. Many of them are very studious but they're also very social and fun to go out with. They're also very involved in their philanthropy and they put on a great 5K every year. Very nice, well rounded girls!

By: Hey
by: Wow!Jan 10, 2017 2:35:32 PM

I'm not a Pi Phi but I wanted to give a shout out to the APhi that was so gracious! That's how we all should be....supportive of each other!!

By: Wow!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.