facebook

delta gamma?

by: PNM

Hi, I'm probably going to UNC next year so I figured I'd ask here. Has UNC ever had a DG on campus? My mom and my sister were both in DG and I always wanted to rush DG. I know you guys just added Alpha Phi, but does anyone know the chances of bringing another sorority to campus in the next few years? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I just really don't know how it works or how they decide what sororities get to be on a campus.

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No DG   

No DG here. You could try Bama...

By: No DG
#2  by: @PNM   

Panhellenic has to vote to add a new sorority, then national officers come to talk about their sororities, and then one is chosen. It usually takes a few years, and since we just got APhi and barely had the numbers to support them I doubt we'll be getting another chapter anytime soon (and there's no guarantee it would be DG). If you really want to be DG, Duke and State are the closest chapters. But don't choose your school based on a sorority because you never know if you'll actually fit in with the girls. Joining your legacy chapter is great, but you may end up falling in love with a different chapter. Good luck with the college application process and with recruitment next year!

By: @PNM

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.