facebook

tiers

by: Just asking

For all of you that keep saying tiers only matter when you're going through rush, let me ask you this....how many times have you seen tri sig or KKG mix with one of the big 4 frats? Tiers matter whether you like it or not.

Posted By: Just asking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

The people saying that tiers don't matter are usually in the lowest tiers.

By: Well
#2  by: Slow your roll   

It's not just KKG and SSS that don't mix with the big 4. Only the top 4 sororities mix with the top 4 fraternities. Quit calling out those 2 houses for no reason.

By: Slow your roll
by: NoDec 1, 2016 7:34:59 PM

Not true.

By: No
#3  by: True   

Ask any frat guy on campus (regardless of the frat) if they'd rather take a Tri -Sig or a DDD to a formal, and we all know what he would say. It might be despicable, but it's true. And the Tri Sig could be hotter than the DDD but it doesn't matter.

By: True
by: HaDec 1, 2016 8:21:09 AM

There are no hot Tri-Sigs. Trust me.

By: Ha
by: damnDec 1, 2016 4:57:26 PM

thats so rude^^

By: damn
by: LolDec 2, 2016 12:29:07 PM

I'm in a "lower tier" sorority, and dated a DKE last year. If you're hot, you're hot.

By: Lol
#4  by: Laughing   

I know MANY "top tier" girls who dare "mid/bottom tier" guys and visa versa. The only time these so-called "tiers" matter are for mixers and if you only joined your sorority to mix with frats you need to get your priorities straight.

By: Laughing
#5  by: Well   

Zeta who greekrank consistently ranks as middle is mixing with beta next semester...so...

If your self confidence relies on an anonymous website's senseless ranking based on nothing obvious (not looks for sure), then enjoy. I would hope if you were so "top" you wouldn't even care what people think. You're clearly threatened by the fact people are trying to denounce a pathetic hierarchy you place so much value on. Your sorority should mean more to you then what frats you mix with...the fact it seems like it doesn't is both sad and indicates that maybe "top sororities" are not top tier in caring about their sisterhood

By: Well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.