facebook

full fraternity rankings (from senior girls)

by: Tired of studying

Phi Delt/Beta- hottest guys, best parties
DKE- not as sketchy as they seem. And DKE late night is the best
Chi Phi- Good parties, attractive guys. They've moved up a ton
Sig Chi- best in BFC. The guys are super chill, and they have awesome parties
Phi Gam- way overrated. Only this high because they're "big 4", but in reality they're unattractive and super exclusive
Chi Psi- lodge thursdays man. Plus their LDOC parties kick ass. Not the hottest guys, but they're all cool and smart
Sig Nu- Only this low because of their probation, but they're coming back. Had a huge PC and big parties this year
Pika- So underrated. Super cool guys, great tailgates, and their raves are on point
Kappa Sig- I go there to watch the games because the guys are super chill. And courtyard parties are so fun
SAE- A lot of these guys are super creepy, but they have good parties and a lot of them. They beat out some of other frats just because of their location
Pi Kapp/ATO- If we're walking all the way to an off campus house, it's gonna be Pi Kapp or ATO. Plus ATO has an awesome house. Both got good PCs this year
AEPi- nicest guys ever, they just need to throw more parties
Alpha Sig- Underrated because they're a newer frat, but they have some cool guys.
Zete- the guys aren't attractive, but they have a dungeon. And jello shot parties.
Lambda- I mean champagne night was fun
Pi Lam/Sig Ep/DU/KA- irrelevant
Delta Sig/Sigma Phi/ZBT- had to google them to make sure they actually existed

Posted By: Tired of studying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Also sorority   

I actually agree with all of this 100%

By: Also sorority
#2  by: smh   

Pretty sure Sig Ep is "relevant"

By: smh
by: HaNov 23, 2016 6:29:27 AM

Nope....not any more. #thanksChandler

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.