facebook

sorority rank predictions

by: UNC17

After being here for 3 years and seeing how quickly rankings can change, here's my predictions about sorority rankings over the next year or two...

DDD
ADPi
AXO
KD
APhi
XO
Pi Phi
Phi Mu
KKG
SSS

Tri delt won't move. Neither will SSS or KKG. They're stuck in their respective top/bottom tiers.
Phi mu is definitely going down, they just don't have a good presence on campus or philanthropy-wise. They also didn't do very well during recruitment this year.
XO is also crashing and burning, and will be nowhere near the same level ADPi in the coming years.
Pi phi has definitely gotten increasingly better PC's over the past few years, and I feel like they'll quickly pass Phi Mu (if they haven't already.)
Alpha phi doesn't get a lot of credit because they're newer, but their PC is super hot and I feel like once they get their house they can easily be upper middle.
AXO is full of great girls, they're super nice and pretty, and they always have a strong recruitment. Same with ADPi. I feel like these two will join DDD in the top 3 in the coming years.
KD is honestly not that great, they're super rich/pretentious, and their girls aren't attractive at all.

AGAIN obviously things are much different right now, I'm just predicting for the upcoming years.

Posted By: UNC17
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UNC5YearFratStar   

Eh put XO higher. They're going down but they started from a pretty high rank so they aren't that low yet. I agree on KD being 4 they're too pretentious for how they look

By: UNC5YearFratStar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.