Is alpha phi about to be top in a few years? They got a really hot PC

Posted By: UNCheels
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Good Lord. Go away.

By: .
#2  by: Ugh   

As someone actually in alpha phi, please stop trying to start drama.

By: Ugh
#3  by: Stop   

THIS is why no one likes Alpha Phi except Alpha Phi.

By: Stop
by: YesNov 21, 2016 1:15:53 PM

Truth

By: Yes
#4  by: Ehh    

Their PC this year is hotter than last years, so maybe. If they can get their house and keep doing well in recruitment over the next few years

By: Ehh
#5  by: Honest   

It's really hard to say what will happen in the next few years. There can be drastic changes in a matter of years or it can be slow minimal change. Nobody can really predict how the tiers will look in like 5 years. Pi Phi used to be way higher than they are now, and phi mu moved up pretty fast after coming back to campus. I think ADPi has improved since I've been here. So it's really up in the air right now. Do I see them being top tier in 4 years? Highly unlikely. Upper middle? Very possible if they get a house, things go their way during recruitment, and other sororities fall off. The same could be said for most other sororities though.

By: Honest
#6  by: GDI   

APHIS ARE SO HOTTTTTTT

By: GDI
#7  by: Ugh   

Thanks, but as an alpha phi, PLEASE stop trying to cause drama. Let us establish our reputation on our own

By: Ugh
#8  by: tbh   

People are going to hate on Alpha Phi because it is new and the thing with new sororities is it messes with the former strongly held tiers. Here is how I see it..
Problems with APhi
1) Their house will not be completed for a few years
2) They are very social climby and like other APhi chapters across the US, they are focused primarily on looks.
Good things about APhi
1) They got a very attractive pledge class
2) When they do have a house, it will by far be the nicest
3) They have made a reputation for themselves in little time.
So honestly, maybe. They have a very promising pledge class which surprised a lot of people, they are going to have a really nice house, and they are definitely making a name for themselves. However, in order to do so, they really need to stop promoting themselves excessively and bashing other sisterhoods.

By: tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.