facebook

who are your top sororities, not the top sororitie

by: curious

With commonly held ideas about each sorority put aside, which ones are your favorites based on the girls you know?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

There's already a similar post a few posts back but I think it got buried by all the fraternity drama (never thought I'd say that the frats have been more catty than the sororities lately lol).
That being said, my "favorite" sororities are probably just the ones I have the most friends in. So for me ADPi, AXO, ZTA, and APhi. I think sorority life at UNC is awesome because although people do talk about "tiers", every sorority is great because UNC girls are known for being smart, pretty, and fun. There's not a single sorority I'd say I really "dislike".

By: Hey
#2  by: Me   

For me, I came from a huge high school where a lot of girls came here. A lot of my friends have pledged different sororities, and my favs would be KD, Pi Phi, Alpha Chi and maybe ADPi. I know girls in other houses and AM not at all impressed by DDD or Chi O

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.