facebook

rankings for sororities based on personal opinion

by: sorority

1) DDD-not as pretty as you'd expect, but get the most attention/mix with the best frats.
2) ADPi-most well rounded group on campus: beautiful, smart, and most of them are genuinely good people.
3) XO- not as involved on campus as they should be, but they have a great house and are well respected.
4) ZTA- deserves more credit: one of the prettiest houses and very involved on campus with philanthropy.
5) KD- personally my least favorite house/think they should be lower, but they are very well respected & consistently ranked as "top three", not sure why with pretentious plain janes that never go out. They do have a nice house and have great grades & philanthropy though.
6) AXO-weird group, not your typical sorority girls, and are less involved. However, they have the best GPA and are definitely a solid middle in every aspect.
7) APhi-definitely get some hate, but a pretty group that likes to have fun & is involved on campus. When they have a house (if ever) they will definitely be solid middle at the least.
8) PiPhi-sweet girls who have a super strong sisterhood and a great PC. While they aren't super involved in other sorority/fraternity affairs & don't mix as much as other sororities, they are a genuinely kind group who deserve more attention.
9) Phi Mu-very uninvolved on campus, don't really do much that stands out
10) KKG-kind girls that are passionate & involved with their sisterhood & philanthropy
11) SSS-very small, need help with recruitment. Great philanthropy.

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Stop objectifying women! They are all nice girls! You need to meet with school counselors to get your opinions more politically correct. You are bringing down women. Thanks! From a sweet guy!

By: Yes
#2  by: Tarheel    

I can see why you'd rank sororities how you did, and I'm glad people have other opinions than the same ranking that is constantly posted on GR. There's only a few of yours I kind of don't agree with, but we've probably had different experiences with each sorority. So here's mine, based on who I like the most and see potential in:
1. DDD
2. XO
3. ADPi
4. KD (I'm putting them higher than you did just because their alumni base is so strong, and they're highly sought after during recruitment. I agree that they're definitely plain Janes, but they do a lot for their philanthropy. I don't see them ever falling into the middle tier.)
5. AXO
6. A Phi (I pretty much agree with what you said about them, and I see a good amount of potential in them once they get a house. Kind of social-climby, but I underestimated them a lot during recruitment)
7. ZTA (while they do a ton for their philanthropy, I think this is one of their only redeeming qualities now...the girls I know in ZTA are pretty mean, but I'll admit I don't know many of the newer girls. They will always be solid middle though. I just know that when my older sister was here, they were pretty highly sought after during rush and that's not the case anymore.)
8. Pi Phi
9. Phi Mu (I 100% agree with you about them. They actually have cute girls but I think that's the only thing they have. I don't really hear about them much when it comes to philanthropy or social events)
10. KKG
11. SSS

By: Tarheel
by: MKOct 24, 2016 6:40:18 PM

I almost completely agree with this, even the part about ZTA. It's a shame because I've also heard that they were pretty much on ADPi's level a few years ago. I think they're kind of up in the air right now and after the seniors graduate they're going to need to get a really strong pledge class next year.

By: MK
by: AlmostNov 21, 2016 10:58:36 PM

Switch AXO and ZTA, otherwise this is the most accurate (and current) list I've seen

By: Almost
#3  by: Yes   

Honestly this should be the "official" ranking on this site...maybe put APhi a place or two lower, but absolutely agree with everything else.

by: Interesting..Oct 27, 2016 12:46:43 AM

I'd say
DDD
ADPi
XO
KD
ZTA
APhi
PiPhi
Phi Mu
KKG
SSS
I agree with the original poster's placement of APhi, instead swap KD & ZTA

By: Interesting..
by: HeyOct 27, 2016 12:07:34 PM

You missed AXO, I'd place them right above APhi probably.

By: Hey
by: yesOct 27, 2016 2:57:41 PM

With AXO and a few changes I'd say:
DDD
ADPi
XO
AXO
ZTA
KD
PiPhi
APhi
Phi Mu
KKG
SSS

By: yes
#4  by: Personal opinion   

1) ADPI
2) AXO
3) Phi mu
4) KD
5)XO
6) DDD
7) KKG
8) Pi Phi
9) SSS
10) Aphi
11) ZTA

This is mostly based on kindness and sisterhood from my personal experience, not really considering reputation/looks.

By: Personal opinion
by: HAHAHAHANov 21, 2016 5:50:14 PM

Lol if you think SSS is anything but bottom you should not be on this site. ZTA and APhi will never be bottom tier

By: HAHAHAHA
#5  by: In general   

I think these are the sororities that are trending up and have growing potential:

ADPi
Alpha Phi
Pi Phi

The sororities that probably won't move in either direction:

AXO
XO
DDD
KKG
SSS

Sororities that are going down in popularity compared to where they used to be:

KD
Phi Mu
ZTA (to a lesser extent though)

By: In general
by: XOOct 27, 2016 1:13:19 PM

XO is going down in flames, FYI

By: XO
by: YesOct 28, 2016 1:26:22 PM

Totally agree...not seeing much change for DDD, KKG, SSS, or AXO. That being said, XO is possibly moving down, along with phi mu & zeta. Seeing pi phi as a potent stronger middle, for ADPi to be top, & APhi with a lot of potential to go up as well

by: YepNov 2, 2016 7:54:10 AM

Bump

By: Yep
#6  by: But actually...   

DDD
ADPi
AXO
XO
KD
ZTA
APhi
Pi Phi
Phi Mu
KKG
SSS

By: But actually...
by: UmNov 23, 2016 2:35:23 AM

AXO??? No.

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.