facebook

Sorority Opinions 2022

by: SO

can everyone kinda give their honest opinions of each house, preferably girls in the houses/ppl who firsthand know people in the houses, and no sugarcoating. im thinking about rushing and i really want to avoid making the wrong decision and ending up in a house with fake girls and endless drama

Posted By: SO
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous    

I’m close with a lot of girls in different sororities…here’s my opinions
Asa- drama filled girls who think they are better than everyone else and still think they’re top tier but are not
Tri sig-still hazes but the girls are nice
Tau sig- bad rep but honestly still top tier. The girls there are so kind and make you feel welcomed
TTO- all sweet girls moving close to top tier
Chi sig- all of them are sweet girls still on bottom tier though
Chi pi- they’re alright. I don’t personally get along with them but if you want to meet them definitely go for it because my opinion is not the same as yours may be.
Dphie- they’re nice and all but just a little weird for a sorority
Deb- I have no words I never met/talked to them

By: Anonymous
by: LolJan 25, 2022 10:57:17 AM

Written by a geed who rushed but didn’t get a bid

By: Lol
by: Oh wellJan 29, 2022 10:28:13 PM

For deb, the girls are nice but the sorority is barely a sorority. Really just a friend group at this point. If you want the true sorority life, you're better with any other org

By: Oh well
by: lmaoFeb 28, 2022 7:34:29 PM

this is def written by someone who wanted asa and didn't get a bid. i honestly haven't met a single sorority girl that i dont like. each sorority has a different vibe but none are super mean or drama filled. that goes for everyone

By: lmao
by: CmonMar 3, 2022 6:15:21 PM

“ASA still thinks they’re top tier” is weird because they were never top tier. Tiers have literally never changed it’s always been pix,tsp, & Tri sig at the top. Theta, ASA, PhiSig, ChiPi, and chisig in the middle, and deb dphie last. Clearly this is written by a geed or a dbag of ASA…

By: Cmon
#2  by: re: Cmon   

Tiers have changed plenty. Theta has NEVER been comparable with ASA, Phi Sig or Chi Pi. They're above them BY FAR. Phi Sig thought they were the best, but let's be honest, they weren't all that great and equivalent to Chi Sig and DPhiE. DEB is so far gone, to rank anyone with them is just insulting for the other groups they are being compared to. Also, why would ANYONE want to be in a group who calls themselves Spreaders? I MEAN COME ON MAN!

By: re: Cmon
by: What Mar 9, 2022 5:04:52 PM

How old are you because no one calls them spreaders anymore lol Theta has always been middle tier, never quite top but just a little ~different~ from ASA, chipi, zeta chi, and chisig. As long as girls continue to drop recruitment when they have deb and dphie left, they will continue to be ranked together.

By: What
by: for real?Mar 15, 2022 12:46:18 PM

A post on Instagram by Chi Pi today says Spreaders in the background.

By: for real?
by: StupidMar 15, 2022 5:36:41 PM

I’m a super senior and you literally proved my point. You called them chi pi. Only they call themselves spreaders anymore because everyone’s still use to the whole “call them spreaders = get in trouble” from pre-disaffiliation times.

By: Stupid
#3  by: hi   

rank

pix , tri sig, tsp (they’re all the same)
theta (better than other mid tier but still not top)
chi pi, zeta, chi sig, asa (drinkers, boring, smokers, drama queens. in that order)
dphie (they may be a bit boring and different but significantly better than deb)
deb (complete chaos. drama, exec keeps leaving, have to call alum for recruitment because they don’t have enough girls)

By: hi
by: Oldhead Geed Mar 23, 2022 2:29:37 PM

They’ve never called on alum for recruitment i don’t know how an org would even get their alum included and i don’t think that’s allowed. This semester they seem to have bounced back quite a bit, with the help of their opens. The exec board seems much stronger, everyone looks pretty close with one another and they like doubled in size after rush this semester. A lot of their girls graduated in the past two years, that’s why they didn’t have too many girls.

By: Oldhead Geed
#4  by: Bruh   

DEB really bounced back and their opens are actually fun??? plus the girls are nice asf and CHILL the new pc really is building them back up they're really doing good for themselves

By: Bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.