facebook

Confused about all the hate

by: Freshman

My sister is a sorority and I will be a freshman this year and was thinking about rushing… then I saw tri sigs post how their letters are real and it seemed kinda mean…. What’s with all the coming at each other? I thought Greek life was suppose to be one group?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: popcorn   

facts!!! girls support girls (what a true sorority does) and if a sorority is showing they can’t do that, it speaks to their character :) hope this clears that up

By: popcorn
#2  by: Kir    

Keeping it 100%, every org hated each other even before this mess. Just follow your heart & don’t rush the murderers

By: Kir
by: peaceAug 12, 2021 8:21:57 PM

Throwing around the word murder on a group of girls who had zero involvement in a murder is defamation. Spreading false claims in order to muddy reputations. This is uncalled for and if whoever is making these claims online is a part of greeklife, you want nothing but competition, hatred, and power out of your experience. It states in the warning above that bullying can be considered a crime. Defaming content can be taken to civil court. I ask that this stops now respectfully before outsiders and or authorities need to get involved.

By: peace
by: UhhhhAug 12, 2021 8:24:44 PM

Don’t y’all already got a court case to deal with? Why open up another one?

By: Uhhhh
by: YuhAug 12, 2021 9:06:22 PM

Everyone needs to chill tf out. Just rush this semester & continue on with life. It’s just Greek life pleaseeeeee, there’s always competition, it’s life.

By: Yuh
#3  by: Lmfao   

Which local got mad about getting called out on their fake local club and posted this?

By: Lmfao
#4  by: HIM   

Y'all got no lives whatsoever......

By: HIM
#5  by: peace   

would not have too if the hateful comments would cease. I do not know why any individual using this website is only using it to tear others down. If this is really how anyone feels I would love to see your hateful opinions posted on social media for all to see. Using your names. Don't hide behind a screen and troll, not a good look.

By: peace
by: hiAug 12, 2021 10:03:34 PM

shut up ast. you were involved with murder. how dare you sit here and act innocent when you took the life of someone’s son. imagine sending your child to school for an education but they never come back because some losers who peaked in high school took hazing too far. imagine it not even being 2 years since the incident and trying to rebrand yourselves as if everyone suddenly forgot. you are not respected on campus and not wanted in the greek life community. you have no shame in your actions or respect for that family. only terrible people want to be apart of something yall

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.