By: active member
#2  by: active member    

National
tri sig
asa
dphie

By: active member
#3  by: zzz   

Nationals please stop acting innocent. If anyone hazes the most its you BECAUSE you have nationals to back you up and dig you out of trouble. Why everyone is throwing each other under the bus instead of literally trying to mend greek life back together is mind blowing to me, but to each their own.

By: zzz
#4  by: Awweee   

It’s the locals getting mad at the Nationals trying to warn the innocent freshmen they’re already dming bids to for meeeeee

By: Awweee
by: zigzagAug 12, 2021 8:27:47 PM

its the nationals dragging the locals through the dirt bc theyre scared of the competition for meeeeee.. seems like you guys are nervous for the fall. hmmmmmmm

By: zigzag
by: zzzAug 12, 2021 8:30:56 PM

I mean idk, I wouldn’t wanna be in the same council as the murderers. I think that’s an automatic L

By: zzz
#5  by: Pickle Lady   

Last pc in tri sig would cry about being lined up and insulted

By: Pickle Lady
#6  by: Anon   

It is easy to get caught up in rankings but honestly this semester with some being local and some being national, your best bet is to go in with an open mind and make your own judgment on each sorority. Even if they have a high or low “ranking” in the past, everything is different this year and each chapter is going to be changing or a little different. Ignore all the other bs because greek life (even tho it’s dif this year) is still so great to be a part of

By: Anon
by: yesAug 12, 2021 9:51:07 PM

THIS!!!! nothing on this website matters!!! the only thing that matters is ast(tau sig) are murderers and that should not be ignored. do not give them more girls to continue their horrible organization

By: yes
#7  by: ur weird    

literally go to bed ur all weird

By: ur weird
#8  by: Local Liars   

Can’t post links

bloomu.
edu/documents
/ofsl/hazing.
pdf

Idk what brain damage from being locally fed and hazed the other girl has but

Tri Sig: only on the hazing report twice in the last 4 years. 1) for alc at a party (which everyone does) 2) because of the girl that was saying the N word on her finsta (and that girl got kicked out of TriSig the same day)

ASA: only on there once in the last 4 years, for something that is obviously a lie. Who the hell throws a party on a Monday? Let’s be real.

dphie: literally goody two shoes, never on it

By: Local Liars
#9  by: The truth    

DEB is the best org you can rush

By: The truth
#10  by: zigzag   

isnt it funny how all the posts that are being inconsiderate of local orgs have more dislikes then likes? and all the posts calling out the nationals for being rude have tons of likes? hm wonder why that is.. maybe bc u all are being ridonkulous

By: zigzag

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.