Asa
Chi sig
DPhiE
Deb\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

First of all who in KDR, ATO or theta made this?

By: No
#2  by: not very good    

Swap all these
kdr and kappa sig
ato and acacia
dp and lambda chi
pixies and theta
Asa and phisig

By: not very good
by: NoMay 1, 2018 1:03:56 AM

Lambda chi only ever mixes with Deb and DphiE I can’t even think of a time they mixed with anyone else.

By: No
#3  by: Gretchen    

Acacia Kappa Zetes
KDR beta
Ato Pi lam
Crow DKE
Delta Pi Tke
lambda chi alpha Sig
SIO

By: Gretchen
by: GreekMay 1, 2018 1:13:06 AM

Tri Sig Pix
AST
Theta Spreaders
Phi Sig ASA
Chi Sig
Deb DphiE

By: Greek
#4  by: why spreaders why   

I don't know why Spreaders constantly come on here and try to make it seem as if they compete with the top sororities. I mean, Spreaders is a DEROGATORY thing, and they're proud to be called it! WTAF is that?! Reality check - you aren't that great.

By: why spreaders why
#5  by: Real rank   

Tri Sig/ pixies
ast
Theta tau
Spreaders
Asa/ Phi Sig
Chi Sig Deb
DphiE

By: Real rank
by: and againMay 11, 2018 1:19:51 PM

Spreaders thinking they are somehow even close to the top half of the rankings. Just stop ladies...you're embarrassing yourselves. Also, DPhiE is above DEB, and pretty close with Chi Sig too.

By: and again
#6  by: fallranks   

Tri Sig/pixies/Ast
Theta
phi sig/Asa/spreaders
chi sig/deb
dphie

By: fallranks
#7  by: why...   

Why is there so much hate for DPhiE? What do they do that makes them the bottom?

By: why...
by: ^May 31, 2018 10:17:11 AM

DphiE has gotten way cuter girls over the years and Ian national. The mix with the same people as Deb and chi Sig and would be on their same level if they were more out going.

By: ^
#8  by: why....   

The reason I ask about DPhiE is some girls I went to high school with are DPhiEs at West Chester, Drexel and Penn State, and they love it. I guess if the reason that people think they're bottom is what girls look like, that's not cool. I thought maybe they were bad people or didn't have a good reputation because of being sloppy or whorish.

By: why....
by: WJun 1, 2018 5:50:28 PM

DPhiE is a great sorority. Especially if you go to different schools. However they aren’t the best or most recognized national sorority out there but Bloomsburg’s DphiE got the short end of the stick and isn’t like the rest. They create high school drama and start feuds that people and other Greeks just don’t want to be involved with. Has nothing to do with the girls looks or being whorish.

By: W

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.