facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GDI   

There is nothing good to say about any fraternity or sorority at Bloomsburg. The whole Greek Community SUCKS!!!! BU needs to get rid of Greek Life because they are all worthless.

By: GDI
by: BroAug 7, 2015 7:51:13 AM

Said the GDI. Go have a study session with your little world of war craft friends.

By: Bro
#2  by: Greek    

Damn geed is pissed sorry you suck and didnt get a bid

By: Greek
#3  by: finbar   

There are more than 7 sororities at Bloomsburg. Get your information straight.

By: finbar
by: re:finbarJun 9, 2014 8:13:26 PM

This site is mainly for National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities. There are 5 NPC sororities at Bloomsburg. Also included are the National Pan-Hellenic sororities (NPHC), aka the Divine Nine. Locals and any other sororities are not represented.

By: re:finbar
#4  by: BASEDgreekGOD   

Greek life does need to step it up though... well Gretchen does. She needs to stop with the "favorites" like a high school coach and learn from other schools on how to manage a Greek system. There would be more interest and involvement by freshmen if they actually see the VALUE that the system is supposed to bring overall.. At this point, I bet that I can speak for most when I say that it just seems like a few gangs running around in their letters. This is coming from a current president.

By: BASEDgreekGOD
#5  by: Hoping   

I hope Phi Mu comes here.

By: Hoping
by: ned flandersApr 2, 2015 11:11:33 PM

phi mu is a joke at my school

By: ned flanders
#6  by: gohuskies   

One of the few schools that old school haze

By: gohuskies
#7  by: boozeburg u   

all of them haze hardcore

By: boozeburg u

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.