facebook

help!

by: Incoming freshie

This website has left me really confused
I was just wondering if the comments said about the sororitys are true or if this sights comments are all fake? It seems like ADPi is a horrible sorority to be in from the comments but maybe that's just others bashing it?? Sorry I need help

Posted By: Incoming freshie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MaggieMaggie   

Please go through rush with an open mind. I think even with the smaller Greek system at UCO, recommendations are a good idea. It is so sad that people feel the need to feed into other people's grievances and fights and escalate them on this website. All of the houses have pros and cons, great girls and some with girls you will not click with. Go prepared, get your recs in, meet as many girls as you can from all of the houses, and then make your own decision. Maybe there is a mutual bad fit at one house, but that doesn't make that house a bad house, just a bad mutual fit. I can't stress enough, meet the girls and make your decision based on your personal experience and your personal interactions. I say this from the heart and experience. You could miss out on a great experience if you just listen to gossip and fail to explore every house and make your own decision.

By: MaggieMaggie
#2  by: MaggieMaggie   

Go to a web site called Greek Chat if you want fairly good information, tips on rush and recommendations. Several members of this site maintain stats on all Greek organizations nationwide, quota, and expansions. There are also war stories that talk about good and bad experiences, but seldom in a manner that attacks an organization, school or individual. It can be a little overwhelming the first time you check it out because of the number of Greek topics they cover. Greek Chat is a good resource when looking for information and is not a gossip or bashing site.

By: MaggieMaggie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.