facebook

Fall 2023 Rushing Tips

by: Lady Whistledown

Alright. I’m giving an honest ranking of the sororities as of this year.
1. Alpha Gamma Delta
2. Alpha Xi Delta
3. Sigma Kappa
4. Alpha Delta Pi
5. Delta Zeta
6. Tri Sigma
-Alright. Alpha Gam has been top house for years now. They are great girls, but they have hit a plateau and having trouble making things interesting, along with greek life declining. Rumors of alleged house being too expensive to maintain.
- Sigma Kappa falls to third place. They are having a major decline and have absolutely no diversity. They need to make a move quickly.
- Alpha Xi is making a fast come up- their cheer and dance remains dominant, and they have good looking but DIVERSE girls. Guys really like them
- Alpha Delta Pi made a huge move in owning their artsy queer reputation along with having a really nice recruiting season. They made the moves other sororities aren’t making. They continue to do that, then Alpha Gam will be in trouble for top spot
- Delta Zeta is suffering from the issue of not having a real identity. The girls are cute, the house is nice, but they aren’t really known. They need to elect good officers to change that
- Tri Sigma is a wonderful group of girls, but if you are wanting the honest truth then i will give it: the girls are trying hard to shake their reputation and rise, and they have several popular girls in their group, but they cannot seem to push their way up. I hope their officers and recruiters know what they are doing.
- Conclusion: don’t rush because you want the popular group. you will be miserable. but if you care about perception then you have the absolute raw and honest truth.

Posted By: Lady Whistledown
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Very funny    

So tell me you are an ADPI without telling me you are an ADPI. There is no way ADPI is above dz and tri sigma, they have been a bottom house for forever. They always get the left over girls the other houses didn’t want.

By: Very funny
by: tbhAug 15, 2023 11:36:04 AM

idk i felt like this was pretty spot on. maybe switch adpi and dz but everything else that was said was pretty much true

By: tbh
by: WowSep 2, 2023 11:50:47 PM

You’re such a hater. Imagine talking about humans as if they are “leftovers”. Try harder to shake the mean girl accusations, Gam!

By: Wow
#2  by: Lol    

This is hilarious. I’m not even a DZ but even I know they’re higher

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.