facebook

transfer

by: Transfer lady

Hello! I am transferring to UCO in the fall and I'm wondering... as a sophomore can you still get into a good house at UCO? What are the main factors they are looking for in each girl? I'm from a university where it's all about greek life and my understanding is that it's not such a big deal here which is great! Anyways anything would be helpful. Thanks! :)

Posted By: Transfer lady
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hey   

Hey girl,
Yes! As a sophomore you will still be considered for a bid during formal recruitment. The only thing I suggest is having an awesome activities resume, GPA and grand slam personality. You'll be fine! Go in with an open mind and I guarantee you'll be happy. Don't let this website swerve your direction.

By: Hey
#2  by: heyy   

Don't go ADPi, they will try to get you because they can really only get older girls.

By: heyy
#3  by: K   

Haters gunna hate. I'm an ADPi sure and I'll be honest. We have like 3 big girls, that's it. We are not by any means the "dog house" haha- we don't have a bad GPA. We re right at panhellenic average and the reason we are so open to older girls is because when we colonized (fall 2012) we got like 90% freshmen and sophomores and nothing else. We need the older women to help balance us out number wise. We place in pretty much everything- including spring sing and homecoming overall... and we have a happy medium of girls who party and girls who don't. Everyone fits in at ADPi but you don't need me to tell you that. These people are clueless- just go through recruitment and do what ya want! Best of luck!

By: K
by: LOLApr 7, 2014 4:57:10 PM

Onvi nobody calls you "dog house" to your face haha, but everyone does call you guys that. The girls who party are only ever invited to things because they are loose. You seriously need to realize and accept you're the bottom house. You have WAY more then 3 big girls and you know it. You might win stuff, but let's be honest here, is because nobody in your chapter has anything else to fill their time with. PS ADPi has a pretty treble tendency to delete comments that are too true.

By: LOL
#4  by: hood   

Are you being serious? ADPi's house is literally in the hood. You're car will get robbed if you go there at night. Plus, all they wear is high waisted shorts from Hollister and paint their faces? Who does that? Go ahead and buy some Lilly and then come back and talk about how TSM you are.

By: hood
#5  by: Nonhood   

If ADPi's house is in the "hood" then so is AGD's, SigNu, ACACIA and Pike.... They're neighbors. Is not ghetto there, it's closer to campus than any other sorority houses. Lol @ this thread. For anyone to call the city of Edmond anywhere near to being classified in the "hood" is an idiot.

By: Nonhood
#6  by: openminded   

I'm in a panhellenic at UCO (not ADPi). Just go in open minded, honestly. I rushed as a sophomore and still got my top choice. We obviously want well rounded girls regardless of what year they are in school. Good luck!

By: openminded
#7  by: TSM!   

WAIT! You're an ADPi and you are actually trying to say you are a good group of girls? Did I read the TSM or any of the HUNDREDS of insta photos of your girls having a themed party where you dressed as homeless people? Yeah, a great group of girls you have there.

By: TSM!
#8  by: ADPI Girl   

Just don't accept a bid from ADPI or DZ. Any other house is a damn good time

By: ADPI Girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.