facebook

top fraternities

by: FutureBroncho

So I plan to rush in the fall and I'm mostly hearing the best fraternities are the Pikes and Sigs. Is this pretty accurate?

Posted By: FutureBroncho
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gogreek!    

From a girls perspective yeah their cool. but recruitment is all about finding where YOU fit best not what the "top house" is! You want to be somewhere you belong and where you have fun! So don't base it off websites and gossip, go through and make decisions for yourself!

By: gogreek!
#2  by: UCO Greek   

This is actually not accurate. There are three top houses and they're ranked differently depending who you talk to. The two houses most people have a hard time deciding between are PIKE and ACACIA. Both are good houses but you would have to decide for yourself, depending of course if you actually get a bid.

By: UCO Greek
#3  by: PastBroncho   

UCO's fraternities are all kind of neck and neck except for TKE and who is "top" changes every year. A lot of guys in Acacia and Pike are going to tell you Pike and Acacia. Sig Taus might say them and Kappa Sigma. The point is to go through recruitment and see where you fit. Hell, you might even want to be a TKE when it's all said and done. UCO fraternities aren't like OU or OSU where you have the massive fratcastles. None really stand out like that.

By: PastBroncho
by: gobble gobbleFeb 26, 2014 2:07:47 PM

In all my four years of undergrad, I have never heard Kappa Sig as being a top house. That's one of the funniest things I've read.

By: gobble gobble
#4  by: Scooby-Doo   

The top houses are Pike, ACACIA, and Sig Tau. Don't let anyone else tell you different. Sig Nu has some alright guys, but they lack what is needed to be top house. Kappa Sig has some alright guys in it, but overall, meh. I really like ATO, but they've had some issues with grades, and they are only a charter at this point. TKE, I heard, may get kicked off campus soon. Most people will make fun of you if you go TKE. Just some pointers for making your decision.

By: Scooby-Doo
#5  by: AGD   

You can tell who the top three houses are on this campus by going to the fraternities section. You can tell this because they have the most comments. The other houses people don't even really bother commenting on except to say that they aren't all that involved in campus life.

By: AGD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.