facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: UCOSUX   

If you want to experience a real Greek system; don't go to UCO. There are just a bunch of wanna be Greeks here. & Greek systems that truly don't know what sororities and fraternities are all about.

By: UCOSUX
by: ucogreekNov 23, 2012 4:51:21 PM

coming from the person, who goes to uco and isnt greek? or do you go somewhere else and know NOTHING about greeklife here. So either a misinformed idiot, or a GDI. I think i made my point.

By: ucogreek
by: DMFRJan 9, 2013 2:25:34 PM

Don't listen to this person. UCO has a closer Greek Life than either OU or OSU, yes it may not be as big but what we have is a joined Greek Life. Everyone for the most part gets along. I've got friends in every Greek organization at UCO. If you don't go Greek at UCO you definitely will not have a life changing experience.

By: DMFR
by: LOVEUCOJan 30, 2013 6:17:33 PM

I'd say being a part of the NPC makes us a "real Greek system" but I'm sure you were talking about our lack in numbers. We may be a smaller university than OU or OSU but personally, I wouldn't have joined a sorority had I gone to one of those schools. I'm not in high school, therefore I don't care about popularity or which sorority/fraternity has the most attractive or richest members.. I'm an adult and the whole point of being in a sorority is to make lifetime friends and open up new opportunities. If the greek life at your AWESOME university isn't doing that for you, then I am so, so sorry.

By: LOVEUCO
#2  by: sisterbroncho   

AGD
SIGKAPP
ADPi
AXD
DZ

I do agree that our greek system is DIFFERENT from other, maybe larger universities but by that I mean we are actually really close with one another. I havent heard of hazing on our campus, and we value eachother. I love being greek at UCO.

By: sisterbroncho
#3  by: Uco girl    

Yes, UCO Greek Life is different from larger universities but I feel that our community is closer knit because of this.

By: Uco girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.