facebook

2016 frat list

by: TuftsSophomore

Updated frat list to help new students! I'll do them in rank order but know this is just one persons opinion & you might fit best in a group that isn't necessarily #1. Also, a lot of them are close/tied in their rank. Long descriptions so I’ll continue them in the comments
Top:
Zeta Psi: lot of soccer, squash, & attractive international guys…hot, popular, & funny. Dress well..not necessarily preppy. Can be seen as douchey but if you get to know them well they aren’t— that’s just a first impression thing that comes with being attractive. They have great parties but are pretty exclusive so its good to do some networking in order to get into them. Mostly mix with A Phi but about 3 times a semester they mix with Chi O.

Theta Delta Chi/123: called “123” b/c of their house address. Attractive popular funny like Zeta but they have a different vibe which is hard to explain..I guess mama's boy? Tennis players and a bit more preppy but not in a bad way at all! Parties are even harder to get into than Zeta but they were on probation spring 2016 semester so they really only had Call on Me (80’s workout themed party) & one mixer with each APhi ChiO & Theta

DU: Football/baseball mainly. Mix with Chi O. Have bigger pledge classes than Zeta & 123. “You only go to DU if you want the D in U” but thats not really true haha just be safe going to any party! Fun parties but were on probation for a while! Less exclusive parties. I’d say they are a bit lower down than zeta & 123 but ppl disagree

Posted By: TuftsSophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Meant to have that as a reply to the original post. The comment by stratsister is off

By: Greek
#2  by: gdi    

zeta: top tier: they're the skinny guys that weren't cool in high school but are socially capable. those guys in high school that weren't losers but were just known as those nice not hot guys. a lot of soccer guys gave this frat the hotter rep but they aren't around anymore. now these guys are not hot but throw the most parties and easily friend zoned. known to mix with a phi and have a sorority mentality...also known for their "white party"

DU: top the most stereotypical frat guys go DU. guys are objectively more attractive but also all look the same. known for beer and mixing and dating chi o girls.

123:top/middle on the decline. used to be cool like 10 years ago but no longer throws parties and are less and less relevant. still coolish if you date a 123 guy.

By: gdi
#3  by: JuniorInSorority    

I dont know where you got a lot of this information tbh. Some of it is correct but lots of it is just plain wrong

By: JuniorInSorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.