facebook

predictions

by: Bdogua

Any predictions for the coming year? Who will be on top? Who will have the best rush? Who will win homecoming etc?

Posted By: Bdogua
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yo   

Order of best: tris, dz, agd, alphas, sk, dphie
Best recruitment: dz, tris, agd, alphas, sk, dphie
Homecoming: agd, sk, tris

By: Yo
#2  by: Suh dude    

Sigma Kappa still had better grades than AGD and better looking girls and there sisterhood is stronger then AGD! Theyre also the hardest working sorority for homecoming/greek week. ASA just got off probation which I think will help keep them as a top like they are cause they'll be able to mix more and frats like them. They also have some of the prettiest girls on campus too which pnms look at. AGD did really good this year but still has a way to go. They had many girls drop in fall making them the only sorority to do spring rush and their hazing incident at the end of the year won't help them. But if they keep it up I could see them jumping up eventually but a sorority doesn't jump that high after one decent year

By: Suh dude
by: Suh dude conttttttMay 18, 2016 9:45:24 PM

Overall I think tris and dz and sk and asa will all battle it out for the best girls just cause there the most rounded sororitys. Tris and Asa usually get similar girls (basic sorority girls) and fight for the same girls and dz get the cute fun party girls and sk will get the cute hipster smart girls

By: Suh dude contttttt
by: UmmMay 19, 2016 4:24:30 PM

Actually they had sprig rush because of many seniors graduating in December...not because of people dropping so

By: Umm
by: TruyoMay 27, 2016 2:22:41 PM

I agree mostly, but what hazing incident?
If there even was one, I really don't see it effecting them, just like it hasn't ever impacted anyone else before. DZ is known to have and always has the best recruitment.

By: Truyo
by: TruyoMay 27, 2016 2:23:54 PM

I agree mostly, but what hazing incident?
If there even was one, I really don't see it effecting them, just like it hasn't ever impacted anyone else before. DZ is known to have and always has the best recruitment.

By: Truyo
#3  by: tsu411   

why would you put AGD above alphas and sk.... that's delusional lol

By: tsu411
by: 🖕🏽Sep 2, 2016 11:15:29 PM

Rude

By: 🖕🏽
by: YaSep 11, 2016 1:00:00 AM

Alphas definitely better than agd and sk. I think sk and agd are both tied.

By: Ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.