facebook

greek week

by: GW

How does everyone think Greek Week went? What was the best event? What are your rankings of the dances at Greek Sing?

Posted By: GW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: my opinion of dances   

based on dancing and creativity of theme

Frat Dances:
1) PIKE
2) ZBT
3) KDR
4) Theta Chi
5) Chi Phi
6) Alpha Sig
7) AEPi
8) SAE
9) PSK
10) Kappa Sig

Strat Dances:
1) ZTA
2) KD
3) Phi Mu
4) Tri Delta
5) AGD
6) AXiD
7) Alpha Phi
8) DPhiE
9) AOii

By: my opinion of dances
by: kfgjlkApr 14, 2019 11:18:16 PM

dphie's was bad. just pick a theme

By: kfgjlk
by: umApr 15, 2019 1:25:07 PM

Phi Mu’s dance wasn’t good how did they place over Alpha Phi

By: um
by: unpopular opinionApr 15, 2019 10:10:10 PM

I didn't think that ZTA's dance was that great. predictable and after hearing almost everyone else use & rings and Thank you next over and over. I was tired of it

By: unpopular opinion
by: Greek singApr 17, 2019 5:13:12 PM

I was actually shocked that Phi Mu placed. I really liked tri delta and thought it was original. I wish more chapters would choose specific and unique themes like that.

By: Greek sing
#2  by: Smh   

This is really what yall care about when it comes to Greek week? Every other school does mixers and socials every day of Greek week and y'all stuck on a dance routine and relay race 😂 This is why Greek life here sucks

By: Smh
by: ^Apr 16, 2019 4:41:14 PM

why don't we do more mixers and socials? why don't we do more events with the whole greek community in general? : /

By: ^
by: ^Apr 16, 2019 8:13:41 PM

Cause the school puts chapters on probation unless they pay to have a social at a venue

By: ^
#3  by: Gotta be kidding    

You are crazy for thinking Pike had the best dance, they just jumped around on stage saying douchy things. ZBT KDR And Theta Chi we’re so much better than pike’s

By: Gotta be kidding

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.