facebook

smaller sororities??

by: lemonade

hey guys, i'm a freshman and looking for a smaller sorority. what are people's impressions of sororities like atz, gtu, ko, etc?

Posted By: lemonade
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: AD   

Depends what you want. The smaller sororities are a mixed bag of kinda awkward girls and some cooler ones. KO and PST are generally known as cooler and the other ones have a more specific vibe for the types of girls in them. ADPi is also smaller on camous here, but large presense nationally, so that's an option. ADT is also a more common sorority that is a decent amount smaller than PKE, Theta Pi, or TKP if you want that route. There's nothing wrong with any of them, as all the girls are nice and it depends where you fit best!

By: AD
#2  by: Thunderstorm   

Here are the general impressions I get:

ADPi: Studious and involved. All of the ADPi girls I know are involved in a bunch of different things.
ATZ: Very nerdy and introverted. ATZ girls tend to like K-Pop and anime.
GTU: GTUs are a cross between ATZ and ADT. Also enjoy anime/video games but are more outgoing.
KO: Outdoorsy and cheerful. Lots of KOs are involved in outing programs and sports.
PST: Community service oriented and laid back. They have a "cool girl" image going on.

All of the sororities are filled with genuine girls. It just depends on what kind of personality you have. :)

By: Thunderstorm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.