facebook

free sigma pi

by: Please

All hail the #1 fraternity. If you disagree, you're either in phi psi, a geed, or a clueless freshman

Posted By: Please
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority Girl   

SIGMA PI = THE NEW GDI GOOBBERS.

By: Sorority Girl
#2  by: Why   

The downvotes on this are so spammed. not saying that people wouldn't downvote this, but definitely not 118 individual people.. don't people have anything better to do

By: Why
by: Actually.....Mar 1, 2016 11:21:47 AM

Maybe it goes to show that Sig Pi is not well liked by many students, especially by sorority members.

By: Actually.....
by: lolMar 1, 2016 1:28:51 PM

not that many people even go on this site shut up, also sigma pi is still liked by a lot of sorority members because most people don't judge an entire group of people off of allegations involving a handful of guys. just saying.

By: lol
by: EhMar 1, 2016 2:22:07 PM

Considering there's around 70 + members of every sororoity it's really easy that there's around 100 downvotes

By: Eh
#3  by: to be honest...   

i like them as #1 more than the self proclaimed, arrogant, #1 fraternity: phi tau
at least sigma pi had cool brothers and were involved on campus

By: to be honest...
by: Phi TauMar 1, 2016 4:11:31 PM

NOT ANYMORE.

By: Phi Tau
#4  by: Lol   

You care too much if you go out of your way to talk about sig pi. Do your own thing

By: Lol
#5  by: Lmao   

No one in real life at TCNJ hates sigma pi as much as this stupid website and post make it seem

By: Lmao
by: lolMar 3, 2016 3:09:13 PM

^ nice try. i feel like everyone i talk to says that sig pi guys are the douchiest

By: lol
#6  by: The Truth   

Clearly none of you realize that Sigma Pi's outcome has been made public; as long as they comply with the lengthy requirements including not undergrounding this semester, no mixers, and contact with nationals they will be back in the fall. With that being said, they should probably stop undergrounding

By: The Truth
by: Update....Apr 9, 2016 7:22:21 PM

Sigma Pi is history at TCNJ. Their recognition has been withdrawn.

By: Update....
#7  by: Hootie   

I wouldn't be surprised if Dave Connor wrote the negative comments about the best fraternity on campus below. He is a sad little mole man and losers will always be losers trying to take away from winners which is the sad reality of politically sensitive society.

By: Hootie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.