facebook

which sororities haze?

by: PNM

With the last weekend of recruitment coming up I know a lot of us are nervous about who hazes and who does not. I know all of the sororities will say that they don't haze obviously, but out of the now 8 sororities, who actually hazes and who does not? I seriously do not want to get hazed and I don't want to be blindsided once I join

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uh   

AXID, SK, and Tri Sigma do not haze

DPHIE hazes the worst -- they will lock you up in an attic for a week happened to my room mate. and the older girls are truly awful to the new class
followed by Dz -- they have a lot of screaming at what ever house they choose this year wayside, the diamond, etc. and also have to memorize a family tree
followed by I think KD -- they yell at you and have a lot of activity's throughout the day that you have to go to.
then Theta - they yell a lot as far as what I know

By: uh
#2  by: Theta   

Theta used to haze but got in big trouble spring 2014

By: Theta
#3  by: tcnjpanhell   

I know for a fact that DPhie, DZ, and KD haze bad. ZTA does not haze because years ago they got in trouble. SK SSS and AXiD do not haze either. As far as I know Theta doesn't but that could be wrong.

By: tcnjpanhell
#4  by: tcnj   

kd does not haze and i know this for a fact

By: tcnj
#5  by: Real info   

Zta 100% hazes the worst when it comes to making sisters do things with frat guys

By: Real info

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.