facebook

in honor of recruitment

by: Rounds leggo

Where you get cut from does not define you. I know it can be shocking for most girls when they find out who cut them. Believe me, it does not mean that youre unlikeable. In fact, a lot of girls probably loved you but unfortunately soooo many girls rush and sororities can only take a small number. I wish everyone the best of luck, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Also, expect to get cut from your favorite sororities. If you don't, it's that much more exciting, and if you do, you were expecting it. And remember, if you get cut from your favorites, do not drop. You will enjoy your sorority no matter what it ends up being.

Posted By: Rounds leggo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Really though    

I'm going in with three favorites and I feel like that's enough variety. I'm just gonna drop if I don't get a bid from ZTA, KD, or SK. Not worth it to settle for people I don't vibe with

By: Really though
by: haFeb 13, 2016 9:42:11 AM

who are you to say you don't vibe with 5 other groups of girls?
unless you've been to 2 interest sessions for every sorority you're letting stereotypes get in the way. greek life wouldn't want you anyway.

By: ha
by: HmmFeb 13, 2016 4:13:59 PM

I agree I like KD and SK but I do not like ZTA whatsoever they're extra as hell.. they really need to get over themselves, they were the first ones I cut

By: Hmm
#2  by: tbh   

After knowing about sororities from being a sophomore and the first day today, I think I'd be happy in any sorority except for Tri Sig, Phi Sig, and AXiD

By: tbh
#3  by: lol   

Love how pnms are pretty much just going off reps on this feed right now like wtf

By: lol
#4  by: personally    

SK and Theta Phi are my favorites so far, I also really liked KD but I heard they always cut a lot of girls so I'm nervous about getting matched back to them for tomorrow

By: personally
by: GuestFeb 13, 2016 8:32:09 PM

KD cuts more than SK and SK cuts more than Theta. But all sororities are cutting more and more as the days go on.

By: Guest
#5  by: Eye roll   

If you're a PNM who is basing their decision on joining sororities based on reputations you don't deserve to be apart of a sisterhood. Even the "bottom tier" sororities having a loving sisterhood and participate in all of the same events. You PNMs act all snobby and think you know everything and then end up getting cut from most anyway

By: Eye roll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.