facebook

let's stop

by: ...

So clearly the claws are coming out because it's going to be formal recruitment soon. With the way that sorority women have been acting the past few days, as a PNM I would be completely deterred from what's been happening. So let's stop being catty to each other. Let's stop dumping on "bottom tier" sororities because they are women with feelings who love the sorority that they're in despite what the rest of campus thinks. Let's stop trying to tear down "top tier" sororities because their existence is not a threat to you or your own sorority, they simply found a home that they love and fit into. I don't care which sorority has been posting currently, every single one of the nine has been guilty of being catty at some point so let's try to collectively agree to stop since recruitment is coming up. Let's be as nice as we are on Facebook on here. Let's make TCNJ Greek life something PNMs would actually want to join.

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: //   

As much as I wish the posts would stop, it seems to me that the people (or one single person) writing all the hate is clearly really dedicated to the cause ha so let's see if it ever stops

By: //

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.