facebook

which sororities are alike?

by: hmm

I noticed when I ask girls what sororities are their top pick certain sororities keep being grouped together. It makes me wonder, what sororities do people think are alike?

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Srry   

Some are alike for different reasons
Zta and dz are like pretty girl central
Sk and kd can be looked at as smart girls
Dphie is for people that like to party which can be compared mostly with dz
Phisig and trisig are somewhat alike as they seem to be the least likely to party
But like really they all have their own personalities the ones I mentioned are superficial labels they receive!!
Most importantly they all come together to support great causes:)

By: Srry
by: ^^Jan 20, 2016 1:13:44 PM

Exactly why this post is stupid (probably written by a PNM so it's not like you know better) but every single sorority has girls that fit into each of those labels. Each sorority is a different mix of girls and you don't do any sorority justice by comparing them to each other.. because it's impossible to accurately group them together without discrediting each sorority. Some of these labels aren't necessarily true for any of the above orgs listed, which is strictly because the labels that campus often gives sororities are not accurate for even most of the girls in each sorority, so take this and everything you read on this website with a grain of salt. Each sorority has a whole lot more to offer than a made up label. Please go through rounds without comparing each sorority against each other and rather compare them by how you click with girls in each room.

By: ^^
by: NahJan 20, 2016 2:19:26 PM

theta isn't comparable to SK or dphie..

By: Nah
by: come onJan 20, 2016 9:05:20 PM

This is such a stupid response. You make such broad generalizations about each sorority, this isn't helpful at all for a pnm. Hun just see who you like in recruitment, who cares which sororities are similar

By: come on
by: tbhJan 22, 2016 7:56:11 PM

i would say that SK isn't even on the same level as dphie or theta. SK is so obsessed with their image and reputation that they've forgotten about having a sisterhood, which makes for a shallow org

By: tbh
#2  by: sad   

These replies honestly make me embarrassed to be in a sorority at tcnj. These responses are so shallow and trivial and make Greek life seem like it's all lumped together in terms of appearances or how willing girls are to party. Original poster, I have no clue why you want to know which sororities are similar, but you will be guided through the recruitment process where you will find your home based on which girls you like the most and whose values best align with yours. I hope that this is of importance to you as it should be to the rest of the Greek community.

By: sad
#3  by: hi   

y'all need jesus

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.