facebook

question

by: Rush

Hi! I'm rushing in the spring. Which sororities are best for my future? Like getting a job/academics/leadership skills? They all seem like theyre fun, I just want to know who I should keep an eye out for based on my needs. Thanks!

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: good for you   

Of course every sorority has smart girls, but I've noticed that girls in sigma kappa, tri sigma, and kappa delta have a lot of smart and studious girls. But overall no matter which sorority you join, you're bound to make connections and have leadership opportunities. That's one of the best things about going Greek.

By: good for you
#2  by: yes   

Theta phi alpha has the highest GPA on campus, and a lot of their girls are involved in research and internships

By: yes
by: reallyJan 12, 2016 10:00:58 PM

not true about theta phi its tri sigma with the highest based on the last graded assessment scores from Spring 2015

By: really
#3  by: hmm   

Just my two cents, but if you're looking to take on leadership positions within a sorority, you may want to look at chapters that are slightly smaller or are newer, as there may be more opportunities to take advantage of leadership roles.

By: hmm
by: reallyJan 12, 2016 10:02:23 PM

That doesn't make any sense, anyone in any organization can have leadership opportunities and leadership positions if they are good leaders. A certain organization doesn't make a good leader. A good leader is a good leader for the person they are, not the letters they wear

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.