facebook

panhell love

by: .

It makes me really sad to see women in different organizations trying to tear each other down on this website. It shouldn't matter which sorority you are in or how you are "ranked" in comparison to other sororities. The bottom line is that we all joined Greek Life for many of the same reasons - with all the negativity that surrounds us, can't we bring positivity, happiness, and love to each other? There is no need to post derogatory or negative rankings on other organizations' pages, or to self-rank your own organization. If I could, I would delete this website altogether because it is a terrible representation of how we as Panhellenic Women should treat each other. My personal goal is to lift every organization up, including my own, without bringing anyone down. We can all become better organizations without anyone becoming worse - when one flame lights another, light is only gained and never lost. Who's with me?!

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.