facebook

ranks for 2015

by: truth

To be completely honest, this is my opinions
DZ, ZTA, KD= this is interchangeable- all three are top tier here.

Middle
DPhiE, SK, on the rise
Bottom
TRI SIG, Theta PHI Sig they are trying and are involved- getting better

AXiD is too new to even rank tbh

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hmm   

drop KD to [high] middle and I think you've nailed it

By: hmm
#2  by: really? this again?   

Very close but you're just a little off from what the campus more generally sees

1. DZ and ZTA (interchangeable)
2. KD
3. SK
4. DPHIE
5. Theta Phi Alpha
6. AXID
7. SSS
8.Phi Sig

Also these rankings literally mean nothing and reps are what actually have content so i don't know why we don't have posts about those..as long as you keep in mind most sorority reps only apply to the minority of girls that bark the loudest in each sorority

By: really? this again?
by: Thank youNov 17, 2015 11:45:48 PM

Exactly. Why girls feel the need to continuously make threads ranking the sororities at TCNJ is beyond me. It's not like the rankings have absolutely anything to do with life once you're in Greek life, and girls are going to join orgs that they see themselves in. Seems like a lot of self variation to make up for insecurities to me.

By: Thank you
#3  by: also   

Another reason why rankings are so stupid is because they imply some sororities have "better girls" than others when in reality 95% OF GIRLS IN "TOP TIER" AND "MIDDLE TIER" SORORITIES HAVE GOTTEN CUT BY OTHER TOP TIER and MIDDLE TIER SORORITIES DURING ROUNDS...

For instance..
My friend is in DPHIE, yet she was cut by theta who is supposed to be "below her"
My other friend is in ZTA, yet she was cut from DZ who is supposed to be her "equal", and she was cut by Dphie who is supposed to be "below her"

and Ive heard things like this from almost every girl I know who rushed ever

So please tell me how these rankings make any sense when almost every girl in middle and top tier sororities were cut from at least one org that's supposed to be "below them" during rounds. Our recruitment system places people based on close enough personality capability otherwise it wouldn't make any sense that I know multiple girls (who rushed the same year as me) who ended up in ZTA after getting cut from at least one or more other orgs.

By: also

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.