facebook

bid day

by: .....

So what's everyones feedback on the new girls?

Posted By: .....
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: lol   

who even got into dphie this year? are they all locked in that attic yet?

By: lol
#12  by: Hey   

Sigma Kappa will probably delete this comment in a second but no one in a top 4 sorority or a top fraternity thinks Sigma Kappa is a top 4 sorority it seems to be only Sigma Kappa that desperately tries to push themselves up there on this site.

By: Hey
by: honestlyFeb 24, 2015 3:19:55 PM

I'm in a "top sorority" and if you went up to most people in greek life they would agree that they've come a really far way to the point where they're more desirable than other sororities that used to be "top". You don't have to believe this comment but if you want the truth just ask someone! It seems to me that this comment was posted by someone directly affected by their success but hey what do I know

By: honestly
by: SupFeb 24, 2015 3:36:30 PM

I hate to break it to you but there isn't a "top 4" anymore. If you're even using that term it's evident that you're in dphie trying to live through old reuptations. No, SK is definitely not the same level as ZTA or DZ but they are unarguably one of the better sororities on campus.

By: Sup
by: lol someones saltyFeb 24, 2015 4:46:04 PM

Replies like this always make me laugh because just like "honestly" said it's so obvious sk's success either lowered the ranking of your sorority or caused you to get cut from them during recruitment. Either way I don't know why you care. And yes I am also in what people consider a "top sorority" and no one is saying sk is ranked with dz or zta. But sk definitely has come really far and it's obvious to most people they've surpassed theta and dphie.

I also know girls in both sk and kd and they have a rivalry this year. Believe me I've had girls in both organizations talk to me about it. During recruitment kd got some girls sk wanted and sk got some girls kd wanted. So it's only appropriate to rank them similarly.

By: lol someones salty
#13  by: stop   

everyone needs to relax. every sorority got great new girls who they are proud of. why tear them down? The only thing that matters is that the new members are happy to be a part of their new organization. don't ruin their experience with your hateful comments. PANHELL LOVE, EVERYONE!

By: stop
by: Love Mar 6, 2015 12:21:23 AM

So true

By: Love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.