facebook

give em a chance

by: gdi but who cares

I have just been reading a bunch of ratings of the TCNJ sororities and have been disgusted, particularly by the ones written about Phi Sig. While they have gotten a bad rep in the past, with hazing and being "weird" during rounds, I really think that there past fall and spring pledge classes have helped them better their reputation. You see comments on other sororities that they are "rising" or are "getting better" and I believe this is because girls gave them a chance. Sigma Kappa and Tri Sigma are two sororities who have been rising in popularity only because girls gave them a chance and joined. With Phi Sig being the only sorority participating in Informal Recruitment this fall, and with the large number of girls who went through rounds only to not be matched with a sorority (some for the second time), I want to encourage the girls of TCNJ to go to a Phi Sig recruitment event and go with an open mind. Give them a chance! Lots of the girls are so great in an informal setting. One pledge class can change an entire reputation of a sorority. Joining Greek Life is about finding your home and "ending up where you are supposed to be", but lots of times stupid opinions of others get in the way of girls giving the underdog a fair shot. While it is hard to believe I am not in Greek Life at TCNJ, but will be one of those girls who gives Phi Sig a fair shot and I hope others will too! All it takes is one pledge class.

Please no negative feedback, thanks.

Posted By: gdi but who cares
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: get ur facts right   

If you were actually a GDI you would know that 1) you wouldn't be referring to yourself as a GDI and 2) everything you just said about phi sig is a lie.....and its funny because nothing has been confirmed about fall recruitment yet......stop dirty rushing phi sig its pathetic at this point...."go rush phi sig during fall recruitment" screams that you are most certainly a member of this sorority and not a non-greek. Maybe if you had decent recruitment skills and nice sisters you'd be a credible sorority on this campus

By: get ur facts right
#2  by: oh boy   

Highly doubt you are a GDI...and if you are in Phi Sig, you should really take this down...not a good image

By: oh boy
#3  by: Oh   

Why

By: Oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.