facebook

axid hate??????

by: hi

what is with the axid hate? i dont know why theyre getting all this hate. they seem like really nice girls and a good sorority

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: axid   

They honestly don’t have a good rep cause they tear other people down to bring themselves up. Idk I just don’t think they’re nice girls and have experienced them being quite rude to each other and other people. They def think they’re the best.

By: axid
#2  by: Hey   

My guess is that a few girls within AXID are extremely unhappy with the org and have had negative experiences with their sisters, so they have launched a sort of hate campaign against the entire org. I think there's some girls that have probably not had good experiences in AXID and they've banded together to try to ruin the org's rep. The problem is is that there are unhappy girls in every single sorority on campus and girls that have issues with their sorority, so it's not necessarily a problem that's unique to AXID. It just seems like people who aren't happy with AXID have taken it to greekrank to make their grievances very public.

By: Hey
by: HeyFeb 13, 2024 6:59:44 PM

Also forgot to add that they are a good sorority. They had a good recruitment season as usual and they're active on campus and have good relations with other greek orgs. If they really were as terrible as the greekranks were saying, girls wouldn't be joining

By: Hey
by: broFeb 13, 2024 7:13:08 PM

Girls join because they don’t know how bad it is cause they’re not in it like what lol. They’ll learn tho. Sounds like your an axid too.

By: bro
by: grFeb 13, 2024 7:25:17 PM

even if it is a group of girls that are unhappy, isn’t that kinda bad that they can’t go to their eboard? Clearly it’s enough girls and enough unhappiness for it to be this bad. Really sad for these girls and hope they find the courage to drop soon.

(This is all of course if the theory about it being girls in the sorority is true)

By: gr
by: Huh?Feb 13, 2024 10:32:41 PM

@bro Girls can easily find out in their first semester the tea about each sorority just by talking to people?? if axid was really that bad, the entire campus would know and no one would join them cuz word would spread

By: Huh?
#3  by: wow   

It is because they are constantly talking down upon each other and other sororities. Girls were complaining about their own recruitment chair during rounds because they said that she did not do anything. Girls are constantly leaving leases with other girls in axid. The only reason pnms went axid is because they got dropped by higher sororities and wanted to be involved in greek life so they could actually go out

By: wow
by: slayFeb 14, 2024 7:37:10 AM

Now this, this is accurate.

By: slay

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.