facebook

bid day themes ????

by: hi

what did everyone think ?????????????????????? ???????

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: theme critic   

zta: cherries; cute, simple shirts but very boring theme overall

dz: race car theme (i think???); outfits were cute but they didn't really lean into the race car theme if that's what they were trying to do.

deeph: sorority letter shirts as usual, but i respect keeping that tradition every year

axid: i <3 axid theme; eh pretty boring

sk: walking on sunshine theme; not really sure what this was supposed to be and the shirts didn't help with figuring it out, needed improvement

theta: y2K theme; this could've been such a cute theme had they leaned into the theme more instead of just relying on the shirts

sss: love grows theme; so ironic bc clearly love didn't grow for this chapter this recruitment with only two girls accepting bids LMFAO

By: theme critic
by: manFeb 14, 2024 12:34:46 AM

you’re absolutely ridiculous for commenting about tri sigma. they are an amazing group of girls and the fact that you had to come on here and bash them is insane. they tried their hardest during recruitment and are clearly very upset about it, but they are showing their love to their new members. can u show some respect?

By: man
by: @manFeb 14, 2024 11:46:37 AM

womp womp

By: @man
by: RatioFeb 15, 2024 10:35:03 PM

@man Ratio

By: Ratio

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.