facebook

for pnms and sisters with the final weekend

by: advice

please be kind to each other, stuff is hard enough without girls being mean to other girls, we have to be there for each other and make sure to take care of yourselves during the recruitment process. greekrank is the worst place to get an honest opinion and perspective on sororities on campus. Every org you look at you are going to see people saying stuff that’s not true to the experience that sisters have. every girl joined the org they joined for a reason, and all my friends in different orgs love the experience they have had and so have i. of course no matter where you end nothing is always going to be perfect and of course there is going to be conflict. but if you choose the place best for you, the girls there will always stick by your side and i see that in every org under panhel. i’m not sure why we hate on each other when i have only positive things to say about the orgs under panhel. so please remember that the girls in your org or org you choose aren’t the your only sisters, you see connected to every girl and panhel and we have to support each other.

Posted By: advice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lols   

Sounds like you’re an axid lmao

By: lols
#2  by: acid hater   

omg is this acid calling????

By: acid hater

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.