facebook

what’s going on with axid?

by: axid

this is the second year in a row axid is getting really bad feedback on greekrank. are they changing for the worst in attempts to tier jump?

Posted By: axid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ok   

I agree. I feel like all they’ve cared about recently is becoming top tier when that really doesn’t matter. They should be focused on developing their sisterhood which has really fallen short of how “sisters” should treat each other. They should also focus on treating others with kindness including other sororities, frats and just the general public on campus. Stop putting other people down to make yourself feel better. You’re just bullies.

By: ok
#2  by: yep   

I’m honestly so sick or this sorority and then pretending to be the nice girls on campus. All they do is tear down other sororities to make themselves feel better.

By: yep
#3  by: nope   

girls drop this org by senior year for a reason… embarrassing for them

By: nope
#4  by: good try   

embarrassing for them that they self rank on here and get comments deleted when they don’t like what people are saying

By: good try
#5  by: what   

I literally could not imagine being in this sorority. So toxic. So much gossip. So fake to each other and other people on campus. Flat out rude.

By: what
#6  by: peep   

no, just no.

By: peep
#7  by: Uhhh   

It’s honestly a shame how much girls are willing to bash their own org. Every org has their mean girls but this does not define everyone. I’ve meet very genuine girls from this org compared to those in my own org.

By: Uhhh
by: LmaoDec 12, 2023 6:14:17 PM

“It’s a shame how people will bash their own org”… and then says it’s better than their org. I’m dead either this is an idiot or an axid girl… or both

By: Lmao
#8  by: Frat   

And they think they’re better than deeph and sk LOL

By: Frat
#9  by: Lmdhfins    

Nonononononono

By: Lmdhfins
#10  by: stop   

The seniors are by far the worst

By: stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.