facebook

Why do people hate axid???

by: Serious

Obviously every org gets hate especially on this website but i feel like axid gets crapped on the most. Like did they do something wrong or like?? Just wondering

Posted By: Serious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fr   

juniors and seniors in this org have made a lot of enemies in general and by building themselves up at the expense of tearing other orgs and girls in general down.

By: fr
#2  by: axid   

A lot of girls have made bad relations with frats because they think it is funny to get super drunk and steal from the frats without any care. Frats are opening up their literal homes to these girls to have a good time, but a lot don't want to mix with them because everything gets stolen or destroyed.

By: axid
by: literallyFeb 14, 2023 5:35:07 AM

they also think they’re better than lower tier frats even tho axid is lower tier. they make their own circle smaller because they think they’re too cool.

By: literally
by: LolFeb 15, 2023 4:41:58 AM

This is so not true it’s funny how desperate everyone on this site is? Every time I I’ve look on this website I’m disgusted what

By: Lol
by: hahaFeb 15, 2023 12:58:04 PM

Someone just doesn’t like the honesty. Axid is a group of mean girls but they don’t get called out cause they’re lower tier. They’re just as bad as the bigger sororities with how they treat other people and each other. Work on your selves before coming on greekrank to defend such a hateful org.

By: haha
by: nooooFeb 15, 2023 1:01:34 PM

I guess you’re just as desperate as the rest of us for commenting on it then huh?

By: noooo
#3  by: bruh   

I know they’ve had bullying within their sorority that gets squashed by eboard because they don’t know how to handle it. I’ve heard of bullying within their living situations that also gets ignored by eboard as “house drama” but it’s literally been full on harassment from girls who are supposed to be sisters.

By: bruh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.