Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lower tier going up   

theta, tri sigma, and sigma kappa did so well this year
wanna say they did better than dz and dphie overall
props

By: lower tier going up
by: good tryMar 2, 2014 9:34:54 PM

lol...guessing you're in a 'lower tier' trying to talk yourselves up...good try though, we appreciate the effort!

By: good try
by: LolMar 2, 2014 9:41:44 PM

^^^ or you're mad bc your pledge class sucks xoxo
Things change, sweetheart

By: Lol
by: anonMar 3, 2014 1:30:20 AM

The people commenting are mostly frat brothers who even cares

By: anon
#2  by: uhh   

ZTA dz and Dphie best pledge classes. still. things don't change

By: uhh
by: dphieFeb 24, 2014 12:16:21 PM

how good can a pledge class be if 10+ girls were snap bids?....

By: dphie
by: exactlyFeb 25, 2014 5:29:39 AM

hey dphie...clearly you have no idea what you're talking about so why doesn't your ignorant gdi self stop running your mouth.

By: exactly
#3  by: Reality everyone   

with so many girls in each pledge class there are no bad or good classes anymore, most people in organizations' pledge classes this year were girls who had strong social connections to the organization. this makes sense because there were 400+ girls who went out and a lot of girls who would have been good for certain organizations unfortunately were cut early and slipped through the cracks. if the top sororities really are concerned with their rep, because it has now went down for most of the top tiers (some jacked up looking girls in some pledge classes just because of their friends) then next spring stop giving bids to girls you know and start going into rounds with an open mind, picking girls whose looks and personality in the moment of rounds seem to fit your organization.

By: Reality everyone
by: truthMar 16, 2014 2:28:08 PM

couldn't agree more. larger pledge classes = accepting a wider range of women.

By: truth
#4  by: Pathetic   

The fact that greeks in so-called top organizations are the only members of the college population that still care about popularity and "tiers" (based on looks and how much you party) speaks volumes. Isn't it time that you all grew up?
I'll be the first to admit that my organization is not considered "cool" by anyone at TCNJ. But we're so happy with the lifelong friendships we've been able to make that none of us could care less about being on top.
Being concerned with how you rank on some non-existent scale stems from being insecure about what your organization has to offer. And honestly, that can't be fixed by recruiting hotter girls or hooking up with more guys in "top" frats.

By: Pathetic
by: YesMar 9, 2014 1:36:57 PM

You're awesome

By: Yes
#5  by: Flawed system   

I think a lot of great girls got cut bc of lack of social connections within the orgs. A lot of the so called "top tier" orgs take girls who know a lot of sisters. They have info sessions but if you go to all of them or show "too much interest" by trying to become friendly with the sisters to establish social connections you are deemed desperate and probably will be cut the first round from that org. This is sad that girls who really love a certain org or show a passion for their values or philanthropy are cut bc sisters think they are pathetic. I mean I can't speak for the sisters but I would see the girls that come to info sessions and try to get to know the sisters more as someone who wants to be a part of your org and would want to give them a bid or advance them to the next round to get to know them better. I mean I think the sisters need to remember how it felt when they realized that they really wanted a bid from their org and base their cuts off pnms that don't seem to be interested in their org rather than if they can advance you socially. It also seems very screwed up that if you drop and don't go to an org preference that you were invited too that org will still extend you a bid if you end up not being matched with an org. This says something about the org. Why would u want someone who didn't give you the time of day to attend your pref? The whole system is flawed. And while you may think I'm just bitter for not getting a bid, a lot of Greek women feel the same.

By: Flawed system
by: the principleMar 11, 2014 2:01:29 PM

i just think it is kind of messed up that some organizations would offer girls bids who dropped out and didnt go to their pref but when they ended up with nothing and came crawling back the org extended them a bid. Why not invite some of the girls you may have been weary of cutting before the pref round because I am sure they would have loved to attend the ceremony, whereas the girls who didn't get invited to the prefs they wanted and then dropped feeling like they were "too good" for the ones that did invite them to pref, came crawling back after bid day because they felt left out and settled for a group that they didn't give the time of day or the respect to attend their preference.

By: the principle

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.