facebook

fall interest sessions

by: Hey

What do y'all think about each sorority's fall interest sessions (for those of you who went?)

ZTA - Great Gatsby
DZ - Bonfire
SK - Garden Party
KD - Fall
DPhiE - Be All You Can Be in DPhiE
Theta Phi - Theta Phiesta
Tri Sig - Have a Wild Time
Phi Sig - ?

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: heyback   

I only went to SK, SSS, and TPA, but
I really, really likes SK and SSS. I was pleasantly surprised and felt like I'd fit in either of these organizations perfectly. All the girls I talked to were so nice and outgoing at both. They're actually very similar. Idk which one to pick because I like both so much!

TPA I didn't really enjoy. I found a lot of girls to be a little awkward and couldn't keep up the conversation and I just felt bored. I'm sure they're a great organization, just not for me, sorry.

As for the others I'm not sure cause I was unable to go to them.

By: heyback
#2  by: lol   

you think sigma kappa and tri sig are similar? lol

By: lol
#3  by: sophomorePNM   

loved KD and SK. KD girls were so awesome and I could really keep a convo going with them, it helped that i knew some sisters as well. SK's theme was adorable and i loved the craft!! Definitely would love to be in either organization!

By: sophomorePNM
#4  by: Ithink   

I think Phi Sigma's interest sessions were all different, one of the sessions was American themed

By: Ithink
#5  by: tcnjgirl   

I only went to zta's and it was awesome. the girls made an effort to try to get to know everyone and were really funny. they all dressed up like 20's girls and went all-out with decorations. they're my favorite sorority overall. not to mention all the girls are absolute gorgeous its intimidating!

By: tcnjgirl
#6  by: freshmangirl    

i went to dz zta and kd. i loved dz bonfire! it was extremely original and all the girls are so cool. they were all so pretty and awesome but were also really chill. i liked it better than zta's because theirs was too uptight the girls had on dresses and heels and i felt underdressed in jeans. kd was also really good the girls were super nice!

By: freshmangirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.