facebook

transfer sophomore girl

by: transferlion

Hey I am transferring to tcnj this fall as a sophomore...I was just wondering if any sororities were participating in fall recruitment? Also what are the current rankings/info on all the sorority chapters! Thanks

Posted By: transferlion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: real   

get to know all the sororities through attending interest sessions, not through posts by biased people and GDIs on this website

By: real
#2  by: l   

Not sure what sororities are participating in fall recruitment (if any) but most of them have at least one interest session in the fall, so you could go to those to get to know them a bit before the spring.

By: l
#3  by: tcnjkid   

all of the sororities usually have fall interest sessions! you should go to as many as you can so you can get a feel for them!

By: tcnjkid
#4  by: truth1   

You need to come up with your own ideas about all of the organizations; don't pay attention to this website. It's only other organizations self-ranking or bashing other ones. Every sorority will have an interest session in the fall, if not a fall recruitment. I highly suggest going out to all of them before to get a feel for each sorority before rounds in the spring! Good luck!

By: truth1

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.