facebook

sorority rankings/reputation

by: rushing in spring

I'm going to be a freshman in the fall and will be rushing in the spring. What are the reputations and the rankings of the sororities. I want to know what I'm getting myself into before I get to campus

Posted By: rushing in spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anonymous   

1. Zta
2. Dz
3. Dphie
4.Kd

By: Anonymous
by: ZtaJul 13, 2018 10:13:22 PM

You learn ZTA writes on this website more than any org aka get your info somewhere else

By: Zta
#2  by: lmao   

don't even worry yet lmfao, you have like 9 months make your opinions at school

By: lmao
#3  by: what lmao dude said   

Rushing is during second semester, you'll have plenty of time to build opinions on all the sororities. You'll meet them at parties, homecoming, and it's a small campus... people talk, you'll find out about the sterotypes and rumors soon enough. You'll find your girls.

By: what lmao dude said
#4  by: chill   

You'll get a feel for everyone once you get to campus, but don't base your sorority preferences on their "reputation," you'll end up unhappy as hell. Join the sorority where you feel most comfortable during rounds in the spring based off of the people you meet. WAY more fulfilling. The people that judge girls based solely on what sorority they're a part of are ignorant and rankings are petty, irrelivant and literally not based on anything except some weird desire to be superior to others. I'd encourage incoming freshman looking to rush to look past the superficiality of it all and just find where you're happiest.

By: chill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.