facebook

cob??

by: greekkk

anyone know if TCNJ participates in COB (continuous open bidding) where after initiation of new members if they still havent met their quota they can hold events similar to interest sessions and give girls a bid at any time even as early as this spring semester?? Anyone know if any organizations (sororities) will participate in that or fall recruitment??

Posted By: greekkk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: l   

Yes! There are sororities at TCNJ that participate in COB. The only ones I know of that are doing so this year are Phi Sig and Tri Sig. It's likely that at least one of them (or both) will have fall recruitment as well.

By: l
#2  by: 67   

tri sig took a full class so phi sig will be the only one participating in fall recruitment

By: 67
#3  by: anon   

well that sucks

By: anon
#4  by: anon   

Phi sig, tri sig and theta phi alpha snap bid. enough said.

By: anon
#5  by: offhighhorse   

i heard theta wasn't taking a fall class?

By: offhighhorse
by: okayMar 16, 2013 10:09:21 PM

they don't need too, there class this year was really great and the class they just took this past fall is pretty awesome so idk why people are hating on fall classes

By: okay
#6  by: nohate   

no one is hating on them just saying that sororities that take them are usually the ones that don't get enough girls in the spring for formal recruitment. with that said anyone have any info on fall recruitment?

By: nohate
by: yeahMar 19, 2013 1:42:33 PM

i would assume just phi sig and tri sig are if anything

By: yeah
#7  by: fall   

tri sigma is not taking a fall class they took a full class this spring

By: fall
#8  by: regrets   

as a freshman who chose not to rush in the spring this year because I was still trying to get adjusted to everything and have a very challenging work load, I now regret it because I was looking forward to at least a few of the sororities I liked taking a fall class. But now it looks like only phi sig will be taking one if they aren't kicked off campus for hazing

By: regrets
by: helloApr 3, 2013 10:23:30 PM

Just wondering, but how can you know which sororities you liked and which you didn't if you didn't go through recruitment? Maybe you should try giving a chance to some sororities you didn't consider before. You can always go to interest sessions and see what you like, it's not a commitment to join because you go to one in the fall. If you get offered a bid, you can turn it down if you don't want it. But consider going just to see what it's like, and if you go out in the spring, you'll at least have that background. Just some advice!

By: hello

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.